How to register for Trademark, Patent and Copyright? Check out required documents
Documents required for registration
- A soft copy of the logo in jpeg format
- TM48 (from the authorisation)
- Date of first use of mark
- Name and address of the proprietor of the mark
- Name of applicant with complete address and nationality
- Full name of the investor s with complete address and nationality
- Complete specification of the invention description, claims, abstract, etc.
- Name, address and nationality of the applicant and author of work
- Nature of applicant’s interest in the copyright, say, owner or licencee.
- A declaration signed by the author (If different from the applicant)
- Language of work
- Proof whether the work is published or unpublished
- Power of attorny for the firm
- Six hard copies of the work and three soft copies
- For cimputer programs, three copies of the program on CD ROMs.