Someone asked above stupid question; but below is the reply for them.
There are plenty of things PM Modi has done for Muslims, like:
- Make in India.
- Digital India.
- Jan Dhan Yojna
- Startup – standup India.
- Namami Gange
- Swatchh Bharat Abhiyan
- Creation of NITI Aayog
- Foreign Policy
- Campaign to build toilet across whole country
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojna
- Beti Bachao – Beti Padhao
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA)
Everything, he has done for Indian Hindus/Christians/Sikhs/P
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan will save Muslims from diseases as much as it will save others.
- Black Money Recovery will increase nation’s asset, which will be used for the uplifting of public services. Yes, Muslims too will get benefited by them.
- Life Insurance schemes introduced by this government will keep Muslims insured and secured as much as it will keep others.
- Startup Policy will help budding Muslim entrepreneurs as much as it will help others in growing up.
- Digital India will make governance transparent, comfortable and reliable for Muslims as much as it will make for others.
- Smart Cities will be smart for everyone irrevelant of their religion.
- New Schemes by MNRE will benefit the citizens equally too.
- Jan Dhan Yojana has opened bank account for all without considering religion of anyone.
- Make in India will benefit all the citizens irrespective of their religion.
Now tell me, would you appreciate the similar question coming out from Modi that- What Muslims have done for his victory in last loksabha election?
Try to understand that PM works for Citizens as a whole and not for any particular community.
1.Apart from this following initiatives are running successfully-
-Multi-sectoral Development Programme (MsDP)
-Computerization of the records of State Waqf Boards Scheme
-Equity to National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation(NMDFC)
-Corpus Fund to Maulana Azad Education Foundation(MAEF)
-Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students Scheme
-Grant in Aid Scheme to State Channelising Agencies of National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation
-Reasearch/Studies, Monitoring and Evaluation of Development Scheme Including Publicity
-“Nai Roshni” – The scheme of Leadership Development of Minority Women Scheme
-“Seekho aur Kamao(Learn & Earn)”- The Scheme for Skill Development of Minorities.
-“Jiyo Parsi” – The Central Sector Scheme for Containing Population Decline of Parsis in India
-Padho Pardesh – Scheme of Interest Subsidy on Educational Loans for Overseas Studies for the students belonging to minorities.
-Support for Students clearing Prelims conducted by UPSC/SSC,State Public Service Commission(PSC) etc.
-“Hamari Dharohar”- scheme to Preserve Rich Heritage of Minority Communities of India under the Overall Concept of Indian Culture
-Maulana Azad Sehat Scheme for Institutions Financially Aided
-Scheme for Strengthening of State Waqf Boards.
-“USTTAD” – Upgrading the Skills and Training in Traditional Arts/ Crafts for Development.
2;. In addition to above, there are some special initiatives included in the Prime Minister’s New 15 Point Programme for the Welfare of Minorities –
These are (all funded through the budget of the concerned Ministries/Departments):
– Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme providing services through Anganwadi Centres (Ministry of Women & Child Development);
– Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (Ministry of Human Resources Development);
– Swarnjayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana (renamed as Aajeevika) (Ministry of Rural Development);
– Swarn Jayanti Shahari Rojgar Yojana (SJSRY) (Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation);
– Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) [M/o Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (erstwhile Ministry of Labour & Employment)];
– Bank credit under priority sector lending (Department of Financial Services); and
– Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY) (Ministry of Rural Development).
A total of Rs. 2,534.53 crore have been expended during 2014-15 against these schemes, exclusively for the minorities by the Ministry of Minority Affairs.
Further, there are some other schemes included in the programme for which flow of fund to minority concentration areas is quantified, which include (all funded through the budget of the concerned Ministries/Departments):
– Integrated Housing and Slum Development Programme (IHSDP) (Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation)
– Basic Services for Urban Poor (BSUP) (Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation)
– Urban Infrastructure Development Scheme for Small and Medium Towns (UIDSSMT) (Ministry of Urban Development)
– Urban Infrastructure and Governance (UIG) (Ministry of Urban Development)
– National Rural Drinking Water Programme (NRDWP) (Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation)
On implementation of these schemes, most of the people living in such minority concentration areas would be benefited although.
There are some special initiatives included in the Prime Minister’s New 15 Point Programme for the Welfare of Minorities, which are as under (all funded through the budget of the concerned Ministries/Departments):
– Scheme for Providing Quality Education in Madarsa (SPQEM) (Department of School Education & Literacy);
– Scheme for Infrastructure Development of Minority Institutions (IDMI) (Department of School Education & Literacy );
– Greater Resources for Teaching Urdu – Scheme for Appointment of Language Teachers (Department of School Education & Literacy);
The Government has also issued instructions/guidelines regarding protection of minority interests. These are:
– Recruitment of minorities in Govt. Departments/ Organisations (Department of Personnel & Training)
– Guidelines on Communal harmony (Ministry of Home Affairs)
These are meant for the benefit of minority communities.